|MyPhone My93 DTV; Quad Core Android M with Digital TV for Php3,999|
Together with the My96 DTV and My95 DTV, another upcoming MyPhone smartphone this last quarter of 2016 is the MyPhone My93 DTV.
The MyPhone My93 DTV has the same screen size and resolution with its two brothers, that is a display that measures 5.5 inches diagonally and has an HD IPS panel. On the inside, it is powered by 1.3GHz quad core processor of unknown make paired with 8GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM.
Like the My95 DTV, it also equipped 13MP camera module on its back with LED flash and a 5MP front shooter, also with flash, for taking good self-portray images. The other listed specs are Full Seg Digital TV, Android Marshmallow, 2800mAh battery and dual SIM with 3GB connectivity.
It has an SRP of Php3,999, or 300 pesos less than the price tag of My95 DTV, however, take note also that you are also getting less ROM at 8GB and no 4G LTE.
MyPhone My93 DTV Specifications:
- Dual SIM, dual standby, supports 3G
- 5.5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: TBA
- Weight: TBA
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 13MP main camera with dual LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- Full Seg Digital TV
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM radio
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Micro USB
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, light
- Battery: 2800mAh
- Color: black, white
- Price: Php3,999
- Freebies: screen protector, phone stand