|Meizu MX6 Arriving To Philippines for Php14,990; Boasts Deca Core Helio X20 and 4GB RAM|
Along with the PRO 6, the Chinese brand will also bring the Meizu MX6 on its official come back in the Philippines.
The Meizu MX6 has similar build quality with PRO 6, they are both 7.25mm thin, but it has a larger display, which is 5.5-inches compared to the 5.2-inches of the latter, and surprisingly, it is 5 grams (155g vs 160g) lighter even though its outer dimensions are bigger. The screen is made by Sharp with Touch and Display Integration (TDDI) technology that greatly improves touch sensitivity, and 1080p resolution for unparalleled clarity.
On the inside, it also uses 10-core MediaTek SoC, the Helio X20 to be exact. This chipset is almost the same with the Helio X25, save for the lower CPU and GPU frequencies. It comes with 3 clusters - dual core 2.3GHz Cortex-A72 + quad core 1.9GHz Cortex-A53e + quad core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53, paired with quad core 780MHz Mali-T880 GPU. There is also ample 4GB of RAM for smooth transitions between multiple applications, and 32GB of ROM for apps and games. Sadly, like the PRO 6, it lacks a memory card slot, which you have to deal with the limited onboard storage, thankfully, it is OTG capable, so somehow, you can still add some space.
In terms of imaging capabilities, the main shooter on its back comes with 12 megapixels resolution, f/2.0 aperture and powered by a Sony IMX386 CMOS sensor. Meanwhile, the selfie snapper in the front comes with 5MP module, f/2.0 aperture and FotoNation beautification app. The other notable specs are dual SIM with LTE connectivity, reversible USB Type-C port, 3050mAh battery, fast fingerprint scanner, and runs on Flyme UI based on Android Marshmallow.
It will be sold for Php14,990 when it arrives this December.
Meizu MX6 Specifications:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports LTE connectivity
- 5.5-inch Full Incell Sharp TDDI FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 153.6mm x 75.2mm x 7.25mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme UI
- 2.3GHz dual core Cortex-A72 CPU + 1.9GHz quad core Cortex-A53e CPU + 1.4GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, 780MHz ARM Mali-T880MP4 GPU, MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of ROM, non-expandable
- 12MP f/2.0 PDAF main camera, dual tone LED flash, 2160p video recording
- 5MP f/2.0 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- USB Type-C with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, hall, compass
- Battery: 3060mAh Li-Ion, non-removable
- Colors: gold, rose gold, gray, silver
- Price: Php14,990