|Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Lands in PH for Php27,990; Octa Core, 6GB RAM, 4000mAh Battery|
Announced internationally around November of last year, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro finally lands in the Philippines, just few weeks shy after the local Samsung team unveiled the Galaxy S8 & S8+.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro belongs to the upper segment of the midrange bracket. It boasts a huge 6-inch sAMOLED display with Full HD resolution topped with Corning Gorilla Glass for added protection. Underneath its metallic shell is Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa core processor, the same chipset found in the OPPO F3 Plus, paired with a whopping 6GB of RAM, that's a first for Samsung, and a massive 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB using a micro SD card.
In terms of imaging capabilities, both the front snapper and the rear main shooter are equipped with 16MP f/1.9 camera that are capable of shooting 1080p videos at 30fps. By the way, the one in the back has phase detection auto focus and accompanied by a dual-tone LED flash.
See Also: Samsung Galaxy S8 Receives A+ Rating from DisplayMate for its Infinity Display
Moving on, the other main highlight of this handset is its big battery with a capacity of 4000mAh for longer uptime, and supports fast charging so you don't need to be dependent that much on your wall outlet.
All these amazing specs in just 6.9mm waistline. Price wise, it will retail for Php27,990 and will be available starting April 22 with free Level U Pro Bluetooth earphones worth Php3,099.
Samsung GalaxyC9 Pro Specifications:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports Cat. 6 LTE connectivity
- 6-inch FHD (1920x1080) sAMOLED touchscreen display, Corning Gorillas Glass protection
- Dimensions: 162.9mm x 80.7mm x 6.9mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit cta core processor (four Cortex-A73 @ 1.95GHz + four Cortex-A53 @1.44GHz CPU cores), Adreno 510 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a micro SD card, uses dedicated slot
- 16MP f/1.9 PDAF camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- 16MP f/1.9 secondary camera, 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band
- USB Type-C with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sensor: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, gyro, e-compass
- Battery: 4000mAh, non-removable, supports fast charging
- Colors: black, gold
- Price: Php27,990