Today Cherry Mobile announced the price of the much anticipated Razor, you can have this in July for only PHP 6,499. As they promised it is currently the cheapest smartphone on the Philippine market with Dragon Trail glass for screen protection.
For those who missed why this new CM phone was the talk of the town, it is because of its slim profile at only 7.7mm thick making it also one of the thinnest Android phone released by the local brand. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6589 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 1.2GHz, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU coupled with 1GB of RAM. As opposed to the usual Cherry phones it will only have a single slot for the Micro SIM card and the battery is also not removable.
- Quad-Band GSM, Tri-Band HSPA+
- 4.5" capacitive IPS qHD LCD (960 x 540) Dragon Trail Glass Protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU MediaTek MT6589 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- MP3/MP4 Player
- Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1750mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
The phone seems to be tempting at its price point, especially if you are not fond of Dual SIM and . Might be buying this once available so visit my page soon for full review.