Sun Cellular continue to strengthen their Dual SIM Dual Standby capable handset by adding the Samsung Galaxy S Duos in its line-up. The said device will be available at Plan 450 with Unlimited Call and Text, 250 Free Texts to other networks plus 20 hours of mobile internet.
The Galaxy S Duos has a 4-inch screen of WVGA (800x480) resolution and runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box. It is powered by a single core Cortex-A5 CPU (Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon) clocked at 1GHz, Adreno 200 GPU coupled with 768MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage.
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE/GPRS, Dual Band HSPA
- 4" capacitive WVGA (800x480)
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 1GHz Single Core CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Chipset
- 768MB of RAM
- 4GB of internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 5MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, VGA video recording
- VGA secondary camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS with A-GPS Support
- 1500mAh Li-Ion Battery
As what we can see on the specs, there is nothing stellar about it, but it can be the best alternative for those who wants a phone with dual SIM capability but does not want to settle for local brands. Do you belong to those who chose brand over specs? If yes this could be #TheGoodChoice!