MyPhone has posted a new teaser of their upcoming phone in their Facebook page, dubbed as unstoppable force boasting that the device will have an aluminum frame. I believed that this is similar to the Micromax Canvas 4 which was released in India last July.
The Canvas 4 which is the successor of the Canvas HD aka MyPhone A919i has the same plastic body built in aluminum frame like on the teaser. If my gut feel is true it will have the specifications below.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad-Band GSM, Single Band HSPA+ (42Mbps down and 11Mbps up)
- 5" capacitive IPS High Definition LCD (1280 x 720) Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU MediaTek MT6589 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- MP3/MP4 Player
- Micro USB 3.0, USB OTG
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, Gyro
- 2000mAh Battery
Most of the hardware is upgraded from its predecessor except for the processor. Pricing wise, I believed it would have similar tag with A919i. Will you get one when it arrives or will wait for something better? Head on the comment section and speak out your thoughts.