Just a few days ago, MyPhone posted some teasers on their Facebook page, about their upcoming flagship and today they officially announced their unstoppable force, the MyPhone Agua Vortex. It boasts a 5-inch HD IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 housed in a plastic body with Aluminum frame.
The Vortex is powered by MediaTek MT6589 SoC with 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU couple with 1GB of RAM. It has a 16GB internal storage which is further expandable via micro SD up to 32GB. In the shooting department, the back has a 13MP BSI camera capable of recording 1080p video while the front facing camera has 5MP sensor.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad-Band GSM, Single Band HSPA+
- 5" capacitive IPS High Definition LCD (1280 x 720) Corning Gorilla Glass 2 Protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, PowerVR SGX544MP GPU MediaTek MT6589 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- MP3/MP4 Player
- Micro USB 3.0, USB OTG
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, Gyro
- 2000mAh Battery(removable)
- Others: TARA and Clever Motion
The new smartphone can be yours for Php 12,388 on cash payment or Php2,064.67 for 6 months at 0% interest. If you will purchase it at Automatic Center for about 516 pesos payable for 24 months.
The Vortex is basically the same with the Micromax Canvas 4 which is an upgrade for the Canvas HD or commonly known here as MyPhone A919i. Will you be getting one? Whatever your answer will be we will appreciate if you share your thought in the comments section.