O+ officially introduced on their Facebook page via a YouTube video their best work yet - the O+ Imagine. A 5-inch smartphone with full HD touchscreen display housed in an aluminum body protected by a scratch-resistant glass (back and front).
- Single SIM (micro),
- Tri-Band GSM/GPSRS/EDGE, Dual Band HSPA+
- 5.0" capacitive Full HD AMOLED touchscreen (1920x1080), scratch-resistant glass protection
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1
- 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 Quad Core CPU, 357MHz PowerVR SGX544MP GPU MediaTek MT6589 Turbo chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assistance
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5 Audio Jack
- Stereo FM Radio
- Multi Media Player
- Micro USB 2.0
- 2000mAh Li-Ion Battery
It will be available this month for a hefty price of Php18,995 with free Sennheiser Headset, however they will slash 2000 pesos off until the year ends.
Honestly, the price seems to be expensive especially that there are already local phones with similar specs like the MyPhone Iceberg Mini as well from ODM company like the THL W8s THL W11 but priced at less than 13K pesos.
Also previous flagships from global brands like the LG Optimus G, Sony Xperia Z and Sony Xperia ZL which have a more powerful processor, NFC and LTE connectivity has similar price with the O+ Imagine. One more thing, the latest Google Nexus 5 can be purchased online at almost the same price.