|Lenovo A7000 Launched, 64-bit Octa Core with Dolby Atmos for Php7,390|
Lenovo Mobile Philippines proudly announced the arrival in the country of the world's first ever smartphone to have a Dolby Atmos technology, the Lenovo A7000.
The Lenovo A7000 is an entertainment phone for budget-conscious customers. The 5.5-inch HD screen and the powerful 64-bit true octa core MediaTek processor coupled with 2GB of RAM makes it very suitable for watching movies, listening to musics, playing games and for consuming other contents.
This dual SIM device supports not just 3G, but LTE connectivity for faster and seamless access of the internet. It also got an 8MP main shooter in the back and 5MP front camera for video calls and taking selfies. Since this is designed to be a multimedia companion, it is also packed with generous 2,900mAh battery.
Related: Onkyo Meets Dolby Atmos, Brings Powerful Cinematic Experience To Your Home
The A7000 runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 on top. It has a retail price tag of Php7,390 and will be sold exclusively at Lazada on May 21. Take note that this is NOT a flash sale, you can buy it anytime this coming Thursday and any day thereafter. In addition, every purchase comes with a free screen protector and back cover worth Php699.
For more information and to order you can check the listing here.
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 152.6mm x 76.2mm x 8mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI 2.0 on top
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T760MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6752M chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- Dolby Atmos technology
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2900mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: Php7,390
- Freebies: back cover and screen protector