|O+ 360 HD Unboxing and Hands-on|
Late last year, O+ USA unveiled the 360 series, a smartphone lineup that boasts a back touch technology, which allows users to navigate and control the phone at a certain degree using the touch panel located at the back of the device. Recently, they introduced a new member, the O+ 360 HD.
The O+ 360 HD can be considered as the successor of the original Oplus 360, both of them have 5-inch display, but the newer model comes with a better screen resolution, which is HD or 720p. That is about 73.43 pixels per inch more (293.72 PPI vs 220.29 PPI), giving the Oplus 360 HD a more vibrant and clearer display. In terms of physical dimensions, it has the same height, but became narrower and thinner. On the inside, it is powered by quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor clocked at 1.3GHz each coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM expandable via micro SD card up to 32GB.
Related: O+ Convertible Unboxing, Hands-on and Initial Impression
To know more about its physical characteristics, such as the locations of the buttons and ports, please kindly watch the unboxing video that we made below.
The retail package consists of the unit, 2000mAh battery, headset, charger, USB cable and comes with free 8GB micro SD card, a cleaning cloth and a screen protector. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and uses on-screen keys instead of the usual capacitive keys.
Related: O+ USA 360 Unboxing and Review, Full Circle
The 5MP front camera is accompanied by an LED flash, making it one of the best selfie phones from O+. In addition, taking self-portray photos are easier and more convenient, thanks to the back touch technology. Our full written review is on the way, so please kindly visit back the site anytime soon.
O+ 360 HD Specifications:
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual (regular+micro) SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display, 5-point touch
- Back touch technology
- Dimensions: 146mm x 72.3mm x 7.8mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, Wireless Display
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetometer
- 2000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Freebies: 8GB micro SD card and screen protector
- Price: Php6,395