|Motorola Moto G 2015 Now Official|
Motorola has announced the third generation of its budget-friendly Moto G, having an all-improved specs and much better features than before.
The Motorola Moto G 2015 sports a 5-inch HD display powered by 64-bit 1.4GHz quad core Qualcomm processor and comes with either 1GB RAM/8GB ROM or 2GB RAM/16GB ROM configuration. Both variants are dual SIM with LTE connectivity.
The main camera also gets an upgrade, having 13MP resolution, f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. In addition, the sensor used is the same one found on the flagship Nexus 6. Another major improvement is the IPX7 certification, which means that it is water-resistant and can survive submersion of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
In India, the Moto G 3rd Gen will be sold for Rs. 11,999 and Rs. 12,999 for 1GB/8GB and 2GB/16Gb version respectively, while in the US it will retail for $179.99 and $219.99. With the recent comeback of now Lenovo-owned Motorola in the Philippines, we are sure that it will also arrive in our shore, the biggest questions now are when and how much.
Motorola Moto G 2015 Specifications
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, supports LTE
- 5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 142.1mm x 72.4mm x 6.1-11.6mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Water-resistant, IPX7-certified
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 chipset
- 1GB/2GB of RAM
- 8GB/16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB
- 13MP auto focus main camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, WiFi Direct, Wireless Display
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0 LE
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 2470mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
- Price: Rs. 11,999 ($179.99) and Rs. 12,999 ($217.99)