|Blackview BV5000 Now In The Philippines for Php7,999, Shockproof, Dustproof, Waterproof, 5000mAh Battery|
Recently, Blackview Philippines announced on their Facebook page that their most rugged device to date is now available locally, meet the Blackview BV5000.
The Blackview BV5000 is 5-inch Android Lollipop smartphone that boasts waterproof, dustproof and shockproof build quality, however, they did not mention up to what level or extent these traits are, as they did not indicate its IP rating. Still, these are great qualities, especially that it is only 13.3mm thick.
See Also: Blackview Alife P1 Pro Announced, Android Lollipop Phablet with Fingerprint Scanner
Another main highlight of the Blackview BV5000 is its 5000mAh battery with 220 hours of rated standby time and supports reverse charging, this is about 250 percent bigger than the average battery capacity found on other smartphone with the same screen size.
Other than the two selling points mentioned above, the rest of the specs are pretty normal, dual SIM capability with LTE connectivity, quad core MediaTek processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM, 8MP main camera and 2MP secondary camera. It is now available nationwide in all Blackview stores and kiosks for Php7,999. The colors to choose from include Camouflage, Violet Black and Sunny Orange.
Blackview BV5000 Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- HSPA+: 900/1900/2100MHz
- LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2800MHz
- Dual (regular + micro) SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 1.3GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720 GPU, MediaTek MT6735P chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 8MP f/2.2 main camera with LED flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Display, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 5000mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Price: Php7,999