|OPPO F1 and F1 Plus To Be Launched in the Philippines this February|
Last week, OPPO introduced the F Series smartphone in the Indian market, composed of the OPPO F1 and the OPPO F1 Plus. Earlier today, we got a confirmation from OPPO Philippines that the same line-up will be launched locally this coming February 17.
The OPPO F1 sports a 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution powered by octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. It boasts an 8MP front camera with wide f/2.0 aperture lens and 1/4-inch sensor, which, according to OPPO is 30% clearer than a 5mP camera and about 44% brighter than an f/2.4 lens. For more information, please check below.
OPPO F1 Specifications:
- Dual SIM (micro+nano), dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Dimensions: 143.5mm x 71mm x 7.25mm
- Weight: 134 grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 2.1
- 64-bit 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 CPU + 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 405 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 chipset
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card, uses SIM 2 slot
- 13MP f/2.2 auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP f/2.0 secondary camera with screen flash
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS & GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2,500mAh Lithium-Ion, non-removable
- Price: Php11,990
Related: OPPO Mirror 5 Launches in the Philippines, Unveils Sarah Geronimo As First Local Ambassador
Meanwhile, the OPP F1 Plus, as the name implies, is the bigger and better variant of the F1. The main differences and improvements are 5.5-inch Full HD display, 4GB of RAM and 32GB of on board storage. In addition, the front camera will incorporate better optics, but OPPO has not divulged the actual details yet. The rest of the specs, except of course for the physical dimensions, remain the same.
In India, the smaller variant is now available for purchase with a retail price tag of Rs. 15,990 or around 11K in Philippine Peso. Meanwhile, the plus version will go on sale in April for Rs. 26,990 or about Php19K when converted to our currency.
OPPO F1 Plus Launches in the Philippines for Php21,990, The Bigger and Better Selfie Expert