|OPPO F1 Plus Launches in the Philippines for Php21,990, The Bigger and Better Selfie Expert|
OPPO Philippines has announced today the bigger and better sibling of the OPPO F1, the new Selfie Expert to beat this season, the OPPO F1 Plus.
The OPPO F1 Plus, also known as OPPO R9 in some market, is the second device from the F or selfie-centric series from the Chinese manufacturer, wherein the first one was launched back in February this year.
|OPPO F1 Plus - front|
It sports a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with Full HD resolution for higher contrast and vibrant display at almost any given angle. It also has a 73.9 percent screen-to-body ratio due to its very slim bezels, especially on the sides that measure only 1.66mm thin, making the phone overall size small enough to be gripped with just one hand.
See Also: OPPO Neo 5S Now Available At Sun Postpaid Plan 450
On the inside, it is powered by the MediaTek MT6755 or commonly know as the Helio P10, it is an octa core processor clocked up to 2GHz each backed with Mali-T860MP2 graphics processing unit. It also has a massive 4GB of RAM for smooth multitasking and a very generous 64GB of internal storage for all your apps and files.
|OPPO F1 Plus - back|
In terms of imaging capabilities, it has a 13MP main camera with f/2.2 aperture and phase detection auto focus accompanied by an LED flash. Of course, as a selfie-centric and selfie expert smartphone, it got a 16MP f/2.0 front camera, which is actually has higher resolution and bigger aperture than the back camera. As per OPPO, the selfie camera can capture clear, vivid and stunning photos even in low-light and with the help of the new Beautify 4.0 beautification app, every shot is flawless.
The other major highlights of the OPPO F1 are the front-facing fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button capable of recognizing print in just 0.2s, 2850mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge and the new ColorOS 3.0, which is about 25% faster than the 2.1 version.
|SRP - Php21,990|
It will be available starting this April 30 for a reasonable price tag of Php21,990. If you want to get it ahead of the others, you can reserve a unit for only 1000 pesos from April 16 to 29 and you will get a free selfie stick.
OPPO F1 Plus Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- LTE: B1/3/5/7/8/20
- Dual nano SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch AMOLED capacitive FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 proctection
- Dimensions: 151.8mm x 74.3mm x 6.6mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- 64-bit octa core CPU (4x2GHz + 4x1.2GHz), 700MHz Mali-T860MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD
- 13MP f/2.2 PDAF main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 16MP f/2.0 secondary camera, 1080p video recording
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, hall, compass
- Battery: 2850mAh lithium-polymer, non-removable, VOOC Flash Charge
- Price: Php21,990
- Colors: gold, rose gold