|Cherry Mobile Flare XL 2 Now Available, 6-inch Octa Core Marshmallow Phablet with LTE|
Another device from the Cherry Mobile Festival 2016 is now finally in stores near you, a 6-inch phablet from the Flare series, the Cherry Mobile Flare XL 2.
The display of Cherry Mobile Flare XL 2 (or 2.0 as printed on the retail box) grew 0.5-inch from its predecessor's 5.5-inch, though the resolution remains at 720p. As expected, it is powered by the octa core MediaTek MT6753M chipset that has 8 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU cores clocked at 1.3GHz each backed with Mali-T720 GPU. It also comes with 2GB of RAM for multitasking and 16GB of on board storage.
Also Read: Cherry Mobile Flare Selfie Review: Budget Camera Phone At Its Finest
As initially reported, it sports a 16MP main camera accompanied by an LED flash and an 8MP front camera for taking selfies. The information that was missing back then is the battery capacity, which is now confirmed to be 2500mAh and from our point of view is a bit small for a device this big.
It has an SRP of Php5,999, but in some places like the CM Concept store at SM City Sta. Mesa, they rounded it of to 6K.
Cherry Mobile Flare XL 2 Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 900/2100MHz
- LTE: B1/3/5
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: TBC
- Weight: TBC
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.3GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720MP3 GPU, MediaTek MT6753M chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD
- 16MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 8MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Display, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2500mAh lithium-ion
- Price: Php5,999