Lenovo K4 Note Launches in the Philippines: 5.5-inch FHD 64-bit Octa Core Fingerprint with Free VR Glasses for Php10,699
|Lenovo K4 Note Launches in the Philippines: 5.5-inch FHD 64-bit Octa Core Fingerprint with Free VR Glasses for Php10,699|
Lenovo Mobile Philippines has formally introduced in the country the world's first smartphones with TheaterMax, a technology that converts any multimedia content to become VR-ready, one of which is the Lenovo K4 Note.
The Lenovo K4 Note is one of the highly sought mid-range Android phone locally, as it offers a great balance between price and specifications plus it comes bundled with ANTVR PhoneGlass or commonly known as Virtual Reality headset specifically made for Lenovo.
|Lenovo ANTVR PhoneGlass|
It sports a 5.5-inch display with Full HD resolution covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, IPS technology and 1000:1 contrast ratio for a more immersive viewing experience at almost any given angle. On the inside, it is powered by 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 octa core processor with 8 CPU cores clocked at 1.3GHz each and Mali-T720MP3 as its graphics processing unit. It also has 3GB of RAM for smoother multitasking and 16GB of on board storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a micro SD card.
See Also: Lenovo Mobile Unveils New A-Series Smartphones in the Philippines, Starts at Php2,999
The K4 Note is touted to provide undisrupted multimedia experience, and we can say it truly is, at least on paper. Aside from having a great display and VR-enabled content, it also comes with state-of-the-art 3-mic system, Wolfson WM8281 codec capable of playing HiFi audio and twin ported front loudspeakers with Dolby Atmos. Not only that, its main camera is equipped with 13MP sensor with phase-detection-auto-focus (PDAF) and accompanied by a dual-tone LED flash.
In terms of connectivity, it got you all covered, a dual SIM ready for any LTE 4G network, dual band WiFi, Bluetooth and NFC. Other specs worth noting are fingerprint sensor, 3300mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with confirmed Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in the near future.
Also Read: Lenovo Unveils YOGA 900 in the Philippines
It is now available on all Lenovo stores, kiosks and authorized dealers nationwide for Php10,699 and comes with free ANTVR headset, a screen protector and back cover plus a Lenovo power bank and Skullcandy headset when purchased until April 10.
Lenovo K4 Note Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- LTE: B1/3/5/7/8/20
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 153.6mm x 76.5mm x 9.15mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720MP3 GPU, MediaTek MT6753M chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- 13MP PDAF main camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP fixed-focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player with TheaterMax technology, Wolfson WM8281 audio chip, Dolby Atmos
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 3300mAh Li-Po, non-removable
- Price: Php10,699
- Colors: white and black
- Freebies: VR glasses, screen protector and back cover