|Vivo V3 Max Launches in the Philippines, 5.5-inch FHD Snapdragon 652 4GB RAM for Php16,990|
Vivo Philippines has finally launched in the country their second device to hit the local store this month, the Vivo V3 Max.
The Vivo V3 Max was globally unveiled in India last month, it sports a 5.5-inch display with Full HD resolution, which translate to about 401 pixels per inch, and IPS technology for better viewing angles. On the inside, it is powered by 64-bit octa core Qualcom Snapdragon chipset comprised of four Cortex-A72 CPU cores clocked at 1.8GHz each plus another four Cortex-A53 CPU cores clocked at 1.4GHz each coupled with Adreno 510 as the graphics processing unit.
See Also: Vivo Y51 Coming to the Philippines, 5-inch 64-bit Quad Core LTE
Vivo includes a massive 4GB of RAM for "faster than faster" multitasking and smooth transitions between multiple applications. It also packs a 32GB of storage for your apps and games, but if you need more space, just insert a micro SD card up to 128GB. In terms of imaging capabilities, there is a 13MP shooter on its back boasting phase detection auto focus and accompanied by an LED flash, and an 8MP snapper in the front responsible for capturing great selfies.
Other main selling points of the V3 Max are Hi-Fi audio chip capable of playing FLAC files, fingerprint sensor, quick charge 3.0 and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Funtouch OS 2.5 on top. It will be available this coming May 21 for a reasonable price tag of Php16,990.
Vivo V3 Max Specifications:
- GSM: B2/3/5/8
- 3G: B1/5/8
- LTE: B1/3/5/7/8
- Dual SIM (micro+nano), dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920z1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 153.9mm x 77.1mm x 7.6mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Android 5.1
- 64-bit 1.8GHz quad core Cortex-A72 CPU + 64-bit 1.4GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 510 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via a micro SD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 13MP PDAF main camera with LED flash
- 8MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- Hi-Fi audio chip, AKM AK4375
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0, OTG-support
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion, non-removable
- Price: Php16,990
- Color: gold