|Lenovo PHAB2 Plus Launched, Sports 64-bit Quad Core LTE and Dual 13MP Main Camera|
Lenovo launched three PHAB devices earlier today in their own tech show held at The Masonic in San Francisco, USA, one of which is the Lenovo PHAB2 Plus.
The Lenovo PHAB2 Plus is the mid-tier smartphone positioned between the entry-level PHAB2 and the flagship PHAB2 Pro. Like its two other siblings, it also has the same screen size of 6.4-inch, albeit, has different resolution, which is Full HD. Under the hood, it packs a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT8783 quad core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage.
The main differentiator of the PHAB2 Plus is its dual 13MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture and Milbeaut ISP, which allows users to do a background swap and refocus on any item, even after the shot is taken. Moreover, it features professional grade low-light capability, manual settings and Augmented-Reality special effects.
It will be available globally this coming September with an international price tag of USD299 or roughly 14K in Philippine currency.
Lenovo PHAB2 Plus Specifications:
- GSM: B2/3/5/8
- 3G: B1/2/5/8
- FDD LTE: B1/2/3/5/7/8/20
- TDD LTE: B38/40/41
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 6.4-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 173.89m x 88.3mm x 5.5-9.6mm
- Weight: 218 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.3GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, ARM Mali-T720MP3 GPU, MediaTek MT8783 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via a micro SD card (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Dual 13MP f/2.0 PDAF main camera with LED flash, Milbeaut ISP
- 8MP f/2.2 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3-array microphone with active-noise cancellation
- Dolby Atmos + Dolby Audio Capture 5.1
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack, JBL earphones
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity, hall, compass
- Battery: 4.050mAh Li-Ion
- Price: USD299
- Color: champagne gold, gunmetal grey