|Cherry Mobile Flare HD 2 Now Available for Php2,999|
It seems that there is no stopping Cherry Mobile in adding more and more devices under its Flare series, after the recent announcement of Flare J2, the company has brought in another one, the Flare HD 2.
The Flare HD 2 sports a 5-inch display with HD resolution and IPS screen for brighter and richer visuals. Under the hood is the MediaTek MT680 chipset that has a quad core processor clocked at 1.3GHz each bundled with 1GB of RAM for multitasking and 8GB of ROM for your apps and files.
See Also: Cherry Mobile Flash Now Available for Php5,999; Octa Core Android Marshmallow with Fingerprint Sensor
Photography wise, it packs an 8MP main camera with LED flash to capture everyday moments and a 5MP front facing one for taking selfies or groupies. The rest of the specs are pretty much standard for an entry-level smartphone, dual SIM with 3GB connectivity, WiFi, BT, 2200mAh battery and runs on Lollipop 5.1.
It is now available at Cherry Mobile stores, kiosks and authorized dealers nationwide for Php2,999.
Cherry Mobile Flare HD2 Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: 900/2100MHz
- Dual SIM (standard + micro), dual standby
- 5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 143mm x 71.5mm x 8.35mm
- Weight: TBA
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 1.3GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6580 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card
- 13MP main camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2000mAh, removable
- Price: Php2,999