|Lenovo VIBE K5 Note Unveils in the Philippines For Php11,999; 5.5-inch FHD Helio P10 3GB RAM|
Along with the VIBE K5 and VIBE K5 Plus, Lenovo Mobile Philippines also introduced the third member of the series and the most advanced among the three, the Lenovo VIBE K5 Note.
The Lenovo VIBE K5 Note is considered as the successor of the K4 Note, which was launched last April. The word NOTE in Lenovo's term is a smartphone with 5.5-inch display, in this particular device, it has 1080p resolution, which translates to about 403 pixels per inch.
Under the hood, it uses MediaTek's Helio P10 chipset, which is an octa core processor composed of 8 Cortex-A53 CPU cores clocked at 1.8GHz each paired with ARM Mali-T860MP2 graphics processing unit. Meanwhile, the multitasking is handled by a 3GB of RAM, which allows buttery smooth switching between apps. Moreover, games, files and other contents can be stored in its 16GB ROM.
Also Read: Lenovo Vibe P1m Review: Emotional State
In terms of cameras, the main one in the back has 13MP resolution and f/2.2 aperture, it is similar, if not the same module found on its predecessor. On the other hand, the one in the front is upped to 8MP compared to 5MP on the K4 Note. Other major specs include fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos-enabled speaker, HiFi audio chip, 3,5000mAh battery and runs on Android Lollipop with confirmed update to Marshmallow.
It is now available in Lenovo stores for a suggested retail price of Php11,999 and comes with several freebies that include ANT VR Headset, TheaterMax Controller, back case and screen protector.
Lenovo VIBE K5 Note Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- FDD LTE: B1/3/5/7/8/20
- TDD LTE: B38/40/41
- Dual SIM (nano+nano), dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 152mm x 75.7mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit octa core CPU (4x1.8GHz + 4x1.2GHz), 550MHz Mali-T860MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6755M Helio P10 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- 13MP PDAF main camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8MP fixed-focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- Dolby Atmos-enabled speaker
- Wolfson WM8281
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Po, non-removable
- Colors: silver, gold
- Price: Php11,999