|Meizu M3 Max Goes Official; Helio P10, 6-inch FHD, 3GB RAM, 13MP Shooter|
Meizu has been on the offensive, and it has been clearly evident with the company’s offerings for a couple of years now. Recently, Meizu has released a new smartphone that looks to cater to anyone looking to get a handset with premium form factor and a capable hardware sheet for a decent price, and it comes in the form of the M3 Max.
For starters, the M3 Max comes with a solid MediaTek Helio P10 chipset that sports a 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU as well as Mali T860 paired with 3GB of RAM. Furthermore, it’s equipped with a 6-inch display with full HD resolution to give you more screen real estate and a high display resolution to work on. You’ll also be getting 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded via micro SD card slot. Furthermore, that amount of power and size of screen will rely on a hefty 4,100mAh, which should be enough to plow through the day even with that souped up configuration.
See Also: Meizu m3s Announced; 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM for Less Than Php5K
As for its camera, there’s a 13MP primary shooter as well as a 5MP selfie snapper to get you started on photography. Furthermore, Meizu also dons the M3 Max with a fingerprint sensor through the handset’s home button.
The M3 Max is set to be released this September 15 in the market for $255, but there’s still no word if it will reach local availability.
Meizu M3 Max Specifications:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports LTE connectvity
- 6-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 163.4mm x 81.6mm x 7.9mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme 5.2
- 64-bit octa core CPU Cortex-A53 (4x1.8GHz + 4x1.0GHz), ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6755 P10 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, compass, gyroscope, barometer, temperature
- Battery: 4100mAh lithium-ion, non-removable
- Price: $255