|Infinix Note 3 Pro X601; 6-inch FHD Octa Core LTE, 3GB RAM, 4500mAh Battery for Php8,490|
Together with the Hot 4 Pro and the Hot S, Infinix Mobility also unveiled in the country through the partnership with Lazada Philippines, the Infinix Note 3 Pro X601.
The Infinix Note 3 Pro X601 is the most sophisticated device the 3 new arrivals, it sports a six inch screen with full high-definition resolution or about 367 pixels per inch, for an enjoyable viewing experience. On the inside, it is powered by a 1.3GHz octa core MediaTek processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.
The handset comes with a 4500mAh battery with fast charging technology called XCharge 3.0 which, according to Infinix can be fully charged in only 99 minutes, and can last for more than two days in normal usage. It is also equipped with aerospace cooling technology (ACT), a solution originally developed for cooling satellites. But, what exactly it is? It is basically a heat pipe, copper pipes to be exact, that helps dissipate heat away from the processor and memory, ensuring both critical components are cooled.
In terms of imaging capabilities, there is a rear-mounted 13-megapixel shooter accompanied by a dual LED flash, while the front facing one comes with a 5MP snapper as well as its own LED flash. By the way, the fingerprint module also doubles as a dedicated shutter button, allowing users to take selfies with ease.
The other major specs are dual SIM with 4G/LTE connectivity, dedicated micro SD slot for storage expansion, micro USB port with OTG function, and runs on XOS Chameleon based on Android Marshmallow. Price wise, you can buy it at Lazada for a reasonable price tag of Php8,490.
Infinix Note 3 Pro Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: 850/1900/2100MHz
- LTE: Yes
- Dual Micro SIM, dual standby
- 6-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 162.5mm x 82.8mm x 8.4mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS Chameleon
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T720MP3 GPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card, uses dedicated slot
- 13MP auto focus main camera with dual LED flash
- 5MP fixed focus secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sensor: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, hall, compass
- Battery: 4500mAh, non-removable, XCharge 3.0 (quick charge)
- Colors: crystal gray, champagne gold, glossy silver, palm gold
- Price: Php8,490