|Starmobile PLAY Five Announced; Quad Core Android Marshmallow for Php1,790|
As part of Starmobile's 5th anniversary, the Filipino mobile brand announces another affordable device, perfect for those on the budget and first time smartphone users, the Starmobile PLAY Five.
The Starmobile PLAY Five sports a 4-inch display with FWVGA resolution, which translates to about 245 pixels per inch. On the inside, it is powered by 1.2GHz Spreadtrum quad core processor paired with 4GB of internal storage and 512MB of volatile memory.
See Also: Starmobile Engage 7i+ Announced; 3G Call and Text Intel Atom Tablet for Php3,990
In terms of photography capability, this dual SIM handset comes with 5MP main shooter with LED flash and a 2MP front snapper for taking selfies. Other specs include 3G connectivity, 1500mA battery, and runs on Android Marshmallow.
It is now available nationwide in all Starmobile concept stores, kiosks and authorized dealers nationwide for only Php1,790.
Starmobile Play Five Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 850/900/2100MHz
- Dual SIM (regular+micro), dual standby,
- 4-inch capacitive FWVGA (854x480) touchscreen display, 245 PPI
- Dimensions: 126mm x 64.5mm x 11.5mm
- Weight: 117 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.2GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Spreadtrum 7731C chipset
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via a micro SD card
- 5MP fixed focus main camera with LED flash, 720p video recording
- 2MP fixed focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer,gravity
- Battery: 1500mAh Li-Ion, removable
- Price: Php1,790