|DTC Mobile GT17 Jupiter|
The GT17 Jupiter is one of the quad-core smartphones from DTC mobile and it has the smallest screen between them at only 4.7-inch. I got my unit together with the GT15 Astroid Fiesta few days ago for a full review, but for now I will just be doing the unboxing.
The Jupiter runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 quad-core processor with 4GB of internal storage and 1GB of RAM.
The box repeatedly boasts the GT17's specifications, there are 3 sides in total where you can see its capabilities - in front, in the right and the more detailed one at the back.
After opening the box, you will immediately see the unit with a screen protector pre-installed. Upon taking out the unit you will find another screen protector followed by the other accessories hiding under the divider.
The package includes the 2200mAh battery, charger, USB cable, wired headset, manual, warranty card and the phone case.
The back of the box shows what is included in the package, but it was not written that there is a free case so I am a bit surprised I found one in the box when I opened it, over all the commercial content is quite rich.
- Dual SIM , Dual Standby
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Dual Band 3G
- 4.7" capacitive qHD (960x540) touchscreen display, 5-point multi-touch
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, WiFi Hotspot
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS and EPO assitance
- Stereo FM Radio
- MP3/MP4 Player
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- 2200mAh Li-Po battery
- Price: Php6,990
- Freebies: Phone case and screen protector