|Starmobile Diamond X1|
Starmobile officially announced its first octa core phone via its Facebook page - the Diamond X1. It packs a massive 6-inch HD IPS capacitive touchscreen display powered by an octa core MediaTek MT6592 processor clocked at 1.7GHz each.
To ensure smooth and fluid multitasking there will be a 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is kept modest at only 8GB, hopefully it is expandable. Starmobile continue to equip its flagship phone with nice optics, there will be an 18MP shooter on the back and 8MP camera in the front.
- Dual SIM (1 regular + 1 micro) , Dual Standby, Dual HSPA+
- 6" capacitive HD IPS touchscreen display with scratch resistant glass
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- 1.7GHz Cortex-A7 octa core CPU, Mali-450 GPU, Mediatek MT6592 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 18MP auto focus BSI main camera with LED flash
- 8MP secondary camera
- Dual Band WiFi and Bluetooth
- Yamaha Audio
The above amazing specs is enclosed in a very slim body at only 7mm thick, which makes it one of the thinnest phablet known to date among local brands. It will be available in two colors - black and white. The actual release date and pricing are not yet disclosed.