|O+ EVO 4G Unboxing and Hands-On|
The O+ EVO 4G is the first LTE-capable device of Oplus USA and it is also their first smartphone to feature a 64-bit MediaTek MT6732 processor. If I am not mistaken, they are also the first one to bring that kind of configuration to a mobile phone locally.
The MT6732 chipset features a 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit quad core CPU combined with a powerful ARM Mali-T760 GPU. It comes with 13MP image signal-processor and the ability to play Ultra HD video. Lastly, it has integrated release 9 category 4 LTE.
Related: O+ Grande Unboxing and Review, For Your Movie Viewing Pleasure
Going back to EVO 4G, along with the powerful super-mid SoC, it also boasts 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM. Display wise, it has a 5-inch IPS HD display with scratch-resistant glass. To know more information, please kindly watch our video unboxing below.
Unboxing and Hands-on Video
The O+ EVO 4G runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat, has an affordable price tag of Php7,995 and comes with FREE screen protector and 4GB micro SD card.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA 850/2100
- LTE 850/1800/2100
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5-inch IPS capacitive HD touchscreen display, 5-point touch, scratch resistant glass
- Dimensions: 145.8mm x 72.2mm x 9.3mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T760 GPU, MediaTek MT6735 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD, 15GB FREE O+ Air Share
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 2MP f/2.0 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5 audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetic
- 2500mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
- Price: Php7,995
- Freebies: 4GB micro SD card