|MyPhone RIO 2 Now Official, Yours for Php5,499|
Earlier today at the Green Sun Hotel in Makati, MyPhone has officially announced the latest two devices under their colorful smartphone lineup, one of which is the MyPhone RIO 2.
The MyPhone RIO 2 is considered the successor of the original RIO, which was launched almost a year ago. It sports a 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution and fully laminated with Corning Gorilla Glass. Under the hood is a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM.
Related: MyPhone Agua Rio Review, River of Power
|MyPhone RIO 2|
At the back of the device is an 8MP shooter bearing a Sony IMX179 sensor while the camera in the front can capture photos up to 5MP. Other specs include dual SIM capability with 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG support and 2800mAh battery.
Like the MyPhone UNO, it also runs on Android Lollipop and comes with a free Globe SIM card preloaded with 1 year free internet (100MB per month). It is now available nationwide for a suggested retail price of Php5,499.
Related: MyPhone Uno Hands-On, Google's Android One Within
- Dual SIM, dual standby, supports 3G/HSPA+
- 5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Android Lollipop
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via a micro SD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, Sony IMX179 sensor
- 5MP secondary camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG Support
- GPS with A-GPS
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 2800mAh (non-removable)
- Price: Php5,499