|Firefly Mobile Allure 64 LTE, 64-bit Octa Core Android Lollipop with 3GB RAM and Fingerprint Scanner for Php7,999|
It seems that Firefly Mobile has dropped another bomb that will surely shake the local mobile market, a top-of-the-line smartphone at a very reasonable price tag, the Firefly Mobile Allure 64 LTE.
The Firefly Mobile Allure 64 LTE sports a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with HD resolution with IPS and OGS technology for more vibrant display plus Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. On the inside, it is powered by a 64-bit octa core processor clocked at 1.7GHz each coupled with 16GB of internal storage and a massive 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It also boasts a 360-degree biometric fingerprint scanner, 13MP Sony IMX214 main camera, 8MP secondary camera, 2900mAh battery and runs on Android Lollipop out of the box.
Related: Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE Hands-on, Extreme Strength
The awesomeness of this device does not stop with its specifications, what is more amazing is its price tag of just Php7,999. In comparison, it has almost the same SRP with Meizu M1 Note, which uses the same chipset, but only 2GB of RAM and no fingerprint scanner. Moreover, it has the same pricing with its own Firefly Mobile Intense 64 LTE.
Update: Firefly Mobile confirmed that this device is real!!
Firefly Mobile Allure 64 LTE Specifications:
- Supports LTE
- 5.5-inch IPS OGS HD capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android Lollipop
- Dimensions: 158mm x77.4mm x 8.6mmm
- Weight: 160 grams
- 1.7GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T760MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6752 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13MP auto focus main camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214
- 8MP BSI secondary camera
- 360-degree biometric fingerprint scanner
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetometer
- 2,900mAh battery
- Price: Php7,999