|O+ Ultra Launched, 5.5-inch HD Android Lollipop with Huge 4000mAh Battery|
O+ USA recently posted on their Facebook page their newest smartphone that boasts a huge battery and runs on the latest Android OS, the O+ Ultra.
Related: O+ Convertible Unboxing and Hands-on Review
The O+ Ultra packs a massive 4000mAh battery, that is twice the capacity usually found on other smartphones! If we put that into perspective, that is more than enough power to last for one day with medium to heavy usage. But wait, there is more! It is also equipped with the latest and the newest innovation from O+, the "Power PLUS". When enabled, it extends the battery life by having a black and white homescreen, which minimize the power consumption.
Related: O+ 360 HD Unboxing and Hands-on
This dual SIM device features a 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution powered by 1.3GHz quad core processor coupled with 8GB of expandable storage and 1GB of RAM. If I am not mistaken, it is also their first ever phone to run on the Android Lollipop straight from the box. Meanwhile, the camera department employs an 8MP auto focus main shooter and a 5MP snapper at the front accompanied by an LED flash.
It is now available on all O+ concepts stores and kiosks nationwide for an introductory price tag of Php6,995.
O+ Ultra Specifications:
- Quad band 2G, dual band 3G
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
- 1.3GHz quad core Cortex-A7 CPU, Mali-400MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via micro SD
- 8MP auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 5MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, Wireless Display
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- 4000mAh non-removable battery, Power PLUS technology
- Freebies: 8GB micro SD card and screen protector
- Price: Php6,995