|Cherry Mobile Flare X2; Octa Core Snapdragon 430; 4GB RAM, 16MP Camera for Php7,999|
Along with the flagship Flare Infinity, Cherry Mobile also unveiled the successor the Flare X, and as you might have guessed, it is simply called the Cherry Mobile Flare X2.
The Chery Mobile Flare X2 packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display powered by 1.4GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. These specs are common on more expensive devices from other brands, but the X2's asking price is a few thousand pesos more affordable at Php7,999.
This dual SIM handset comes 16MP BSI main shooter with LED flash and an 8MP front selfie snapper. The other major selling points include front and back Dragontrail glass, LTE connectivity, fingerprint sensor, Android Marshmallow and 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
In terms of availability, Cherry Mobile did not mention any, but we will try to get more info and update this post once details are obtained.
Cherry Mobile Flare X2 Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 900/1900/2100MHz
- LTE: B1/3/41
- Dual (Micro+Nano) SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display
- Front and back Dragontrail glass
- Dimensions: TBA
- Weight: TBA
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.4GHz 64-bit octa core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 505 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via a micro SD card, uses SIM 2 slot
- 16MP BSI auto focus main camera with LED flash
- 8MP secondary
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM radio
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Micro USB 2.0
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, light, gyroscope
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion, non-removable
- Colors: TBA
- Price: Php7,999