|Meizu M3s Coming To PH This December; Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM, Starts at Php6,490|
Together with the flagships PRO 6 and MX6, Meizu Philippines will also bring several entry to mid-range devices to the local market, one of them is the Meizu M3s.
The Meizu M3s was launched in China last June carrying impressive specs at an affordable price tag. It features a high-definition touchscreen display that measure five inches in diagonal and laminated with 2.5D glass. The handset has a smooth and delicate all metal body done through sand blasting, then it undergoes a sophisticated anodizing treatment to achieve beautiful colors, namely gold, rose gold, grey and silver.
Underneath its skin is an octa core MediaTek MT6750, the same chipset found on the OPPO F1s, which has two clusters composed of 4 Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.5GHz each and another 4 Cortex-A53 with individual frequency of 1GHz, paired with 520MHz dual core ARM Mali-T860 graphics processor. In terms of memory, users can choose between 2GB or 3GB of RAM, and either 16GB or 32GB of internal storage.
Meanwhile, mobile photography enthusiast will be equipped with the phone's 13-megapixel main shooter that has phase-detection auto focus, f/2.2 aperture, and double color temperature flash. On the other side is a front facing snapper with 5-megapixel resolution, f/2.0 aperture, and FotoNation 2.0 technology, which allows the bearer to take clear and crisp selfies.
Other notable specs are dual SIM with 4G/LTE connectivity, fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button with 0.2s response time, non-removable 3020mAh battery, and runs Flyme OS 5.1 based on slightly dated Android Lollipop.
Price wise, the 2GB RAM/16GB ROM variant will be sold for Php6,490, while the more premium 3GB RAM/32GB ROM model has an SRP of Php7,490, that is a 1000 pesos price difference to get higher memory and double the storage.
Meizu M3s Specifications:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports LTE connectivity
- 5-inch HD (1280x720) capacitive touchscreen display
- Dimensions: 141.9mm x 69.9mm x 8.3mm
- Weight: 138 grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- 1.5GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU + 1GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mali-T860MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6750 chipset
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via a micro SD card, uses SIM 2 slot
- 13MP f/2.2 PDAF main camera with dual LED flash
- 5MP f/2.0 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- micro USB
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, gravity
- Battery: 3020mAh, non-removable
- Color: Pink, Rose Gold, Silver, Gray
- Price: Php6,490 and Php7,490