|Xiaomi Launched Mi 4i, 5-inch Full HD 64-bit Octa Core Android Lollipop|
Recently, Xiaomi launched another affordable and yet feature-packed smartphone that will surely make you want to get one, the Xiaomi Mi 4i.
The Xiaomi Mi 4i sports a stunning 5-inch display with full HD display, which translates to about 441 pixels per inch. It also has IPS technology for better viewing up to 178 degrees and it is fully laminated with Cornng OGS glass for added protection.
Related: Xiaomi Redmi 2 4G Unboxing, Hands-on and Initial Impression
On the inside, it is powered by a 2nd generation Snapdragon 615 SoC having 64-bit octa core processor, four of which are performance cores clocked at 1.7GHz each and the other four are low power cores clocked at 1.1GHz each. Meanwhile, the graphics used is an Adreno 405, which is more than good enough to handle applications and intensive 3D games. There is also a 2GB of RAM to compliment with the powerful chipset and 16GB of internal storage to handle multimedia contents and all sorts of files.
Xiaomi also shared the outstanding benchmark results of the Mi 4i wherein it scored more than 40,253 in Antutu, 25,686 in Quadrant, 5,606 in 3D Mark Ice Store Extreme and 57,216 in CF Bench.
Related: Xiaomi Mi Note Now Official, 5.7-inch Full HD, Qualcomm Chipset, Hi-Fi Audio, Dual 4G
Camera wise, the one at the back boasts a 13MP module made by either Sony or Samsung with f/2.0 aperture accompanied by a two-tone LED flash, while the one in the front has a 5MP sensor with built-in 36 smart profiles for great selfies. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE on both SIM slots, dual band 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE and USB OTG function. It also has 3120mAh battery and runs on MIUI 6 based on Android Lollipop. All these amazing specs housed in a unibody design with anti-grease and anti-fingerprint coating.
It will initially available in India via Flipkart on April 30 for Rs. 12,999 or about 9K pesos when converted directly to our currency. Later on, it will rollout in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. Mi Philippines also confirmed that it will be offered locally, but there was no mention about when and how much.
Related: Xiaomi Announced Mi Note Pro, 5.7-inch 2K Display, Snapdragon 810, 4GB RAM
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby, dual LTE
- 5-inch IPS capacitive Full HD (1920x1080) touchscreen display, Corning OGS glass
- Dimensions: 138.1mm x 69.6mm x 7.8mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- MIUI 6 based on Android Lollipop
- 64-bit 1.7GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU + 1.1GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, Adreno 405 GPU, 2nd Gen Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 13MP f/2.0 auto focus main camera with two-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP f/1.8 secondary camera
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS
- Dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wireless Display, WiFi Hotspot
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, orientation, magnetic
- 3120mAh Li-Pol battery
- Price: Rs. 12,999