|Lenovo Mobile VIBE X3 Unveils in the Philippines, Yours for Php22,099 with Free VR Headset|
Along with the K4 Note, Lenovo Mobile Philippines also unveils its more capable sibling, the Lenovo VIBE X3.
The Lenovo VIBE X3 is the successor of the VIBE X2, which was launched more than a year ago. It boasts a 5.5-inch Full HD touchscreen LCD with IPS technology, 100% NTSC color and 1500:1 ratio, giving users captivating display ideal for consuming multimedia contents.
In terms of processing capabilities, it employs 64-bit hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with two Cortex-A57 cores clocked at 1.8GHz each plus another four Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.2GHz each bundled with Adreno 418 GPU. The multitasking will be handled by the 3GB of RAM while apps and files are taken care of 32GB ROM, which can be expanded up to 128GB via micro SD card.
|The Lenovo VIBE X3|
Like the K4 Note, it is also has TheaterMax technology, making videos and similar contents worthy for VR headset consumption and as a more premium device between the two, it also comes with better multimedia capabilities, specifically in the audio department. To start with, it has two front 1.5-watt speakers, capable of delivering clean and greatly enhanced sound quality. Audiophiles will also be delighted to know that it uses ESS ES9018K2M SABRE digital-to-analog converter combined with 3 TI OPA1612 operational amplifier units, Wolfson WM8281 audio codec and lossless 3.5mm audio jack.
See Also: Lenovo A7000 versus Lenovo A7000 Plus
Meanwhile, the cameras of the VIBE X3 are also equally compelling, specially the main one on its back that can shoot 21MP still and records 4K Ultra HD videos. Other major specs include fingerprint sensor, 3500mAh battery, dual SIM with LTE connectivity and runs on Android Lollipop. It will be available this April for a suggested retail price of Php22,009 and comes with free VR headset, a screen protector and a clear case.
Lenovo VIBE X3 specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- Dual nano SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS FHD (1920x1080) capacitive touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dimensions: 154mm x 76.5mm x 9.3mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 1.8GHz dual core Cortex-A57 CPU + 1.2GHz quad core Cortex-A53 CPU (hexa core), Adreno 418 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 chipset
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card, uses SIM 2 slot
- 21MP PDAF f/2.0 auto focus main camera with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP fixed-focus secondary camera
- Multimedia player with TheaterMax technology, ESS ES9018K2M DAC, 3x TI OPA1612, Wolfson WM8281 audio chip, Dolby Atmos
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG function
- Bluetooth v4.1 LE
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Po, non-removable
- Price: Php22,099
- Color: white
- Freebies: VR glasses, screen protector and back cover