|OPPO F1s Officially Launches in the Philippines, 16MP Selfie Expert for Php12,990|
Earlier today, OPPO Philippines took the media people down south at Pico de Loro Beach & Country Club in Nasugbu, Batangas, to launch the latest member of its selfie expert family, the OPPO F1s.
As mentioned on our previous post, the OPPO F1s sits between the top of the line OPPO F1 Plus and the first selfie expert OPPO F1. It packs a screen with the same size, 5.5-inch that is, and same Gorilla Glass 4 protection with the F1 plus, but this time it uses LCD panel and has 720p resolution as compared to AMOLED and 1080p of the flagship model.
On the inside, it employs a MediaTek MT6750 chipset that has an octa core processor clocked up to 1.5GHz paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. This particular system-on-chip has similar architecture with that of the MediaTek MT6755 aka Helio P10 used in the F1 Plus, however, its CPU and GPU frequencies are lower.
Also Read: OPPO F1 Plus Review; Bigger and Better Selfie Expert
Going to the main event, it has similar, if not the same sets of cameras and software features with that of the F1 Plus. There is a 16MP f/2.0 front shooter that takes selfies or groupies into the next level, especially in tandem with the Beautification 4.0. Meanwhile, there is a 13MP f/2.2 snapper on its back accompanied by an LED flash, ready to take those precious moments.
Other strong points of the F1s are the slim and sleek profile, fast fingerprint sensor, dedicated storage expansion slot, micro USB port with OTG support and 3,075mAh battery. Sadly, the VOOC flash charge capability is not on the list. It will be up for pre-order starting tomorrow until August 18 for a reasonable price tag of Php12,990. In addition, consumers can also get it at 0% interest for 6 months via Home Credit, that is Php2,165 per month, a very good deal, especially for those who want to get it on deferred payment, but have no credit card.
OPPO F1s Specifications:
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G/WCDMA: 850/900/2100MHz
- FDD-LTE: B1/3/5
- TDD-LTE- B40
- Dual nano SIM, dual standby
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280x720) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Dimensions: 154.5mm x 76mm x 7.38mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with ColorOS 3.0
- 64-bit octa core CPU Cortex-A53 (4x1.5GHz + 4x1.0GHz), ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU, MediaTek MT6750 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD, dedicated slot
- 13MP f/2.2 PDAF main camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 16MP f/2.0 secondary camera, 1080p video recording
- Multimedia player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensor: accelerometer, light, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3075mAh lithium-polymer, non-removable
- Price: Php12,990
- Colors: gold, gray
Source: OPPO PH